“Go the extra mile. It is never crowded.”
Organizing a donation drive is a fantastic way to get involved, and collect tons of bras, underwear, or feminine hygiene products!
It can be as easy as collecting items from your friends via Facebook, or having a collection box and asking your neighbors/friends/community to donate. You can also organize a drive at your club, gym, school, work, etc.
We commonly see Dignity Matters’ drives organized by:
- Mothers Groups, Social Groups, Hobby Groups (Garden Clubs, Book Clubs, etc)
- Schools, Preschools, Colleges, Fraternities
- Political Groups, Community Groups
- Sport Teams/Clubs, Gyms, Hairdressing salons, Spas
- Hospitals, Medical centers
- Businesses big and small
- Women Business Groups and Associations
However you do it, your efforts will hugely benefit women in need. We find that most women are sympathetic to other women in severe hardship and they will gladly donate bras they do not use anymore, and some feminine hygiene products to your drive. Most donation drives are extremely successful and rewarding.
All collections of 200 packs of feminine hygiene products or 200 bras/underpants will get a personal mention and thank you on our website and Facebook! We will also send you a small Dignity Matters gift to thank you for your good heart and contribution.
Don’t delay…….. register today and we will be in touch shortly.